[Advert-L] Ad Club Elections Tonight

Rolko, Corina cr119912 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 25 09:24:49 EDT 2015

Hi Guys,

Don't forget about Ad Club Elections TONIGHT at 6 p.m. in Scripps 111!  I have attached the document with the positions again in case anyone needs to take another look at it.  I highly encourage everyone to run for something:)

See you there!

Corina

Corina Rolko
Ohio University |Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
President | Alpha Delta Pi, Xi Chapter
Public Relations and Promotions Director | National Student Advertising Competition
440.539.5185