[Advert-L] Ad Club Exec Elections

Rolko, Corina cr119912 at ohio.edu
Sun Mar 22 15:23:40 EDT 2015

Hey Everyone!

Take a look at the attached document, which will tell you a little bit about the Ad Club exec positions.  Elections are on Wednesday and we highly encourage everyone to try for a position!  Our election process is fairly laid back and this is a great opportunity to add something extremely valuable to your resume! Please let us know if you have any questions and we will see you on Wednesday.

Have a great week,

Corina

Corina Rolko
Ohio University |Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
President | Alpha Delta Pi, Xi Chapter
Public Relations and Promotions Director | National Student Advertising Competition
440.539.5185