[Advert-L] International Students Consumer Profile and Marketing Brief

Rolko, Corina cr119912 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 18 15:34:26 EDT 2015

Hello,

I am working with the International Admissions Office to create consumer profiles for international students from various parts of the world. The goal is to provide insights to the Admissions staff and Global Ambassadors team to help them understand the issues, concerns and interests these students may have. This project will provide a platform for future marketing campaigns directed towards international students.

If you are interested in working with international students (we are trying to arrange focus groups!) and getting valuable experience in research, insight mining and planning, send your resumes to us704911 at ohio.edu<mailto:us704911 at ohio.edu> with a short paragraph explaining why you are interested in this project and how you can contribute. This is a great opportunity to add relevant experience to your resumes!

Shoot me an email if you have any questions.

Udit Sinha

Udit Sinha
--
Junior, Strategic Communications
Marketing Intern, Ohio University Culinary Services