[Advert-L] Ad Club Transitions on Wednesday

Rolko, Corina cr119912 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 31 13:13:42 EDT 2015

Hey Everyone,

This Wednesday we will not have a regular Ad Club meeting because our speaker is no longer able to attend.  Instead this meeting time will be used for exec transitions so if you are an outgoing or incoming officer still plan on meeting in Scripps 111 at 6!

For everyone else enjoy your week off from Ad Club and we will see you next week!

Corina

Corina Rolko
Ohio University |Strategic Communication | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
President | Alpha Delta Pi, Xi Chapter
Public Relations and Promotions Director | National Student Advertising Competition
440.539.5185