[Advert-L] FW: Blood Drive - Urgent Need

Kefalos, Lisa lk319109 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 23 10:14:38 EDT 2012

Community Service Opportunity!

   There will be a Red Cross Blood Drive on campus this Wednesday (the 25th) from 1pm - 6pm on the 5th floor of Baker Center. Due to special circumstances, the current for need for blood donations is critical and we really need your help to save lives (please see Red Cross memo for examples).

   Graduate students, undergraduate students and faculty are welcome and encouraged to donate. All blood drive participants will receive a coupon for free coffee from Court St. Coffee and will be entered in a raffle to win great prizes.

   We have appointments available every 15 minutes between 1pm - 6pm and we can gladly accommodate your schedule. Making an appointment is important for ensuring adequate staffing levels for the drive, but walk-ins are also welcome. Please email Tracy Kelly at tk381500 at ohio.edu for more information or to make an appointment.

   Thank you so much for your time and have a great day!!

Tracy Kelly
President, Graduate Student Senate and
Chair, Center for Student Legal Services Board of Directors

302 Baker University Center
Athens, Ohio 45701
Office Telephone: 740-215-3917
tk381500 at ohio.edu