[Advert-L] DISTRICT CHAMPS.. tees anyone?

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 22 18:03:59 EDT 2012

Hi guys,

So in light of the recent win of the presentation team and our amazing campaign at districts this past Saturday, I wanted to double check with everyone as to if you wanted an ad club tee. They're the sweet looking green v-necks and I still have about 10 left I think so first come first serve. Mainly smalls, a couple mediums/large/XLs. First come first serve - $20 bucks. You'll DEFINITELY want to get these to rep in Austin, TX at nationals or just during your classes in the J School. Email me asap cool cats. AND AGAINNNNN LEGGO OUAA DYNASTY!!

Best wishes,
Hilary

Advertising | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, 2013
Marketing Director | 2010-2011 National Student Advertising Competition-AAF
Public Relations Director | Ralph and Lucy Schey Sales Centre