[Advert-L] THUMBPRINT MEETING CANCELLED

Wilson, Heather hw214909 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 23 14:08:49 EDT 2012

Thumbprint execs wanted to let you know that we'll be cancelling our meeting for this week because we haven't heard back from Fluff or the Golf Course yet on what they want from us.

Look out for updates on feedback from clients.

Thumbprint will be meeting at the same time and place next Monday and we will definitely have work to assign to people!

-Heather Wilson

E.W. Scripps School of Journalism | Public Relations
American Marketing Association | Advertising & Promotions Team
Campus Red Cross | Public Relations Officer
ImPRessions | Account Associate, ROTC
INC Newsletter | Public Relations Chief
PRSSA | Social Affairs Committee
Schey Sales Centre | Associate
Student Senate | Intern & PR Committee Member
http://www.linkedin.com/in/heatherwilsonpr