[Advert-L] free showing AMERICAN REUNION

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 3 13:35:09 EDT 2012

Hi guys!

I told you a little about this last quarter but just wanted to remind you that FREE showing of American Reunion (a sequal to American Pie) which is tomorrow at 9 p.m. at the Athena Grand on E. State St. If you definitely want a ticket I would come get it btw 2-4 at the top of Baker TODAY. First come first serve so I'll be handing them out as long as I have them! See ya then.

Best wishes,
Hilary

Advertising | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, 2013
President | OU Ad Association
Marketing Director | 2010-2011 National Student Advertising Competition-AAF
Public Relations Director | Ralph and Lucy Schey Sales Centre