[Advert-L] Ad Club Meeting!

Wilson, Heather hw214909 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 3 22:57:51 EDT 2012

Hey Ad Club Members!

I am the new member relations chair --- so you will be receiving emails from me for the next year!

Tomorrow we will be introducing the NEW executive board.

In addition to that, we will be having Allison (Allie) Pisching visiting us to speak about the O'Blenness Health System Race for a Reason. It is a fundraising event for a good cause and for the Ad Club (proceeds will go toward sending our NSAC team to competitions).

Hope to see everyone's smiling faces at the meeting at 6pm Wednesday in Scripps!

-Heather Wilson

E.W. Scripps School of Journalism | Public Relations
American Marketing Association | Advertising & Promotions Team
Campus Red Cross | Public Relations Officer
ImPRessions | Account Associate, ROTC
INC Newsletter | Public Relations Chief
PRSSA | Social Affairs Committee
Schey Sales Centre | Associate
Student Senate | Intern & PR Committee Member
http://www.linkedin.com/in/heatherwilsonpr