[Advert-L] Exec Meeting Room Clarification

Slanker, Kate ks365909 at ohio.edu
Mon Apr 2 12:13:15 EDT 2012

Hey Everyone!

Sorry to those who are not execs once again, we will be fixing the e-mail list tonight

For those of you that ARE execs, the meeting tonight is from 7pm-8pm in Scripps 108. I'm very excited for the new start! See you guys tonight!

Best,

Kate Slanker
Ohio University::Advertising
Vice President::OU Ad Association