[Advert-L] Ad Club Tomorrow!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 20 14:55:02 EDT 2011

Happy Tuesday Ad Club!

What's good everyone? I hope everyone's weeks are going just swell and if not, THEY'RE ABOUT TO BE. Yep you guessed it; Ad Club is tomorrow, Wednesday at 7 p.m. in Scripps 111.  This week is one of our best weeks for Fall because it is when we take you through what advertising is really all about and how we, in this phenomenal club, like to spend our time.  It is a little crash course we like to call Ad 101.  Come on out and learn all the of super neat and awesome aspects to Advertising and get any and all questions answered about ANYTHING.

Also, what kind of club would we be if we didn't get t-shirts?? SO if anyone is super crafty and what's to get creative we would love everyone interested to come up with some Ad Club t-shirt designs.  We're up for anything so bring any design ideas to the meeting.

See you tomorrow night folks,
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association