[Advert-L] Ad 101

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 21 17:52:55 EDT 2011

Hey everyone,

Here is the Ad 101 packet for the meeting tonight.  Feel free to print it off and bring it tonight if you have time; otherwise it is attached here so you can look at it later whenever you want.  Enjoy!

See you soon!
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association