[Advert-L] TOGA Party tomorrow!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Wed Sep 14 20:26:58 EDT 2011

What's up Ad Club!

Okay so I know things were kind of hectic tonight but I just want to say on behalf of everyone that we were SO excited to see all of you! And, really, you all need to be at the TOGA PARTY tomorrow! Sorry if I was hounding some of you for your number but this email is to let everyone know where the party will be tomorrow!

It is at Steph's apartment above Courtside.  Courtside is all the way down Court Street and her apartment is right above where they sell the pizza.  Her number is 203A. Here is my number (440) 552-5605.  Feel free to call or text me whenever for directions! Here is the link to the facebook event as well for directions.
https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/event.php?eid=150517998371606<https://www.facebook.com/home.php#%21/event.php?eid=150517998371606>

INVITE EVERYONE!

So excited once again everyone and see you tomorrow!
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association