[Advert-L] Starcom job openings updates for OU Ad Association and ad classes

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 15 12:32:12 EST 2011

I encourage ALL to apply to this. Starcom is an amazing media company who has taken interns from OU for the past 4+ years. Most get jobs offers out of the summer internship as well. They are coming to speak in Feb. Read note below.

Hi Hilary--

If you have a moment during your next Ad Association meeting, feel free to mention that Starcom is now accepting applications for December graduates for our entry-level Media Associate position in Chicago, and will very soon (beginning November 21) be accepting applications for summer interns in Chicago as well. May graduates may apply for the Associate position as well, but please advise them that December grads will be prioritized for phone interviews before May grads.

To apply, students should visit www.starcomworldwide.com<http://www.starcomworldwide.com>, click on the Careers tab, and then click "Apply Now!" (see screen shot below). Please encourage candidates to select College/University as their "Source Type" to help us better track volume of applicants from college recruiting efforts, so that we can continue to make campus visits to Athens. Candidates must also be sure to thoroughly complete all job-specific questions when they apply in order for HR to review their information. There are a total of 12 questions - 3 of which are "essay" format - so candidates should allow 30 - 45 minutes minimum to complete the application.

Again, the internship positions will not be posted until next Monday, but I wanted to make you aware of them now as I know students will be scattering for the holiday break very shortly. Intern applications will be accepted from November 21 through January 13.

Craig, if you have the opportunity to mention this information in your classes as well (or even email this note to students if that's easier; Hilary, you can feel free to do the same for Ad Association members if you prefer), that would be great. Many thanks to each of you for your help, and I look forward to seeing you in February.

Best regards,

Deb
Deb Medsker | VP Global Director
deb.medsker at smvgroup.com<mailto:deb.medsker at smvgroup.com>
t: 312.320.2922<tel:312.320.2922>
www.smvgroup.com<http://www.smvgroup.com/>
[cid:_1_09373D9C0935381C005BB95A85257949]

[cid:_1_093494E4093490E4005BB95A85257949]