[Advert-L] Career Day/ SofA awards for AAF!

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 22 12:17:05 EST 2011

Please take a look at the attached documents that were sent to us by Dan Leibundgut from AAF. He came to speak at the beginning of Fall to the OU AD Association!........

Hilary

You’re welcome.  I’ve attached our C4 Career Day and SofA Awards info for you if you’d be willing to distribute around campus.

Regards,
Dan Leibundgut
Executive Director
AAF-Cleveland
216-901-4000 x-11<tel:216-901-4000%20x-11>
www.aafcleveland.com<http://www.aafcleveland.com>