[Advert-L] T-SHIRT LAST CALL

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 15 11:33:48 EST 2011

Hey guys,

This is the last call,

I need you to pick up your tees by this Friday if you want them before the quarter ends. They are seriously sick and I personally am gonna show them off to my friends at home. That's besides the point. I'll be here tonight probably from 5-7ish and in and out tomorrow and thursday. Friday is REALLY booked so that's a last resort.. GET IT BEFORE THEN!

Just text me a little while before you get up town and i'll let you know if I'm going to be at my house (ADPi across from the side of scripps). 304.203.5633

AD HUGS
Hilary

Advertising | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, 2013
President | OU Ad Association
Marketing Director | 2010-2011 National Student Advertising Competition-AAF
Public Relations Director | Ralph and Lucy Schey Sales Centre