[Advert-L] TSHIRTS ARE IN!

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Mon Nov 7 11:10:12 EST 2011

Hey Ad Kittens,

Just letting you know that the T-shirts are in and they're looking RIPE. I'll be at my house (right across from Scripps.. the ADPi house) today until 1 then again from probably 5-6. If you want to pick yours up come here, bring your $20, and text me when you're on your way to make sure i'm here. 3042035633 suckas

BUHH BYE

Hilary

Advertising | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, 2013
President | OU Ad Association
Marketing Director | 2010-2011 National Student Advertising Competition-AAF
Public Relations Director | Ralph and Lucy Schey Sales Centre