[Advert-L] READ!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Sun Nov 6 21:05:19 EST 2011

Hey Gang,

Check out this email below that Chad received!

Enjoy,
Em

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
Marketing Director, National Student Advertising Competition

Hey there Chad!

I have an opportunity I'm hoping you can share with Ad Club. Full details are in the attached. Just wanted to make sure we got some OU applicants. Further, if you know of any releavnt organizations for minority students you might share this with, that'd be helpful as well. Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks, Chad! -G

The SMG Future Leaders Program is a 2-day program designed primarily for minority students in their final year of college to learn more about media career opportunities at SMG Chicago. The program offers reimbursement up to $500 for students traveling greater than 60 miles from Chicago and up to $250 for students traveling within 60 miles of Chicago. We hope to select up to 12 students to participate. Online applications will be accepted now – November 11. Applicants should apply to the SMG Future Leaders Program on www.starcomworldwide.com<http://www.starcomworldwide.com>. The Program will take place February 9-11, 2012 in Chicago. Please see attached document for more details.