[Advert-L] Meeting tomorrow!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 1 17:00:04 EDT 2011

Hey Ad Clubbers!

Happy week 9! And November! Wow, can you believe it? Because I sure can't.  I hope everyone is getting excited for Winter Break and not stressing too much with finals coming up.  You know the best cure for week 9/10/Finals stress?? Pizza with Ad Club! We're fun and we like pizza, so what?

Tomorrow, Wednesday, we will be having our last meeting of Fall quarter (tear) at 7 pm in Scripps 111! We will provide pizza because we really like you all.  We will also be finalizing NEW YORK! BRING ALL YOUR MONEY$$ FOR STEPH for those that are going :) and also talking about the New Years in November social this Thursday! I know, pizza and a social in one week?? Yeah, that's how we roll.

See you tomorrow friends,
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
Marketing Director, National Student Advertising Competition