[Advert-L] MARC USA IS IN TOWN!

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Tue Nov 1 12:55:09 EDT 2011

HI all,

Just wanted to let you know, if you didn't previously know, that Marc USA is in town. They are a national advertising agency located in Pittsburgh, PA and they are doing interviews for anyone who is interested in internships. This is AN AMAZING OPPORTUNITY and I interned with them last winter break. Please email one of them at one of the emails below to send your available times and also please upload your resume to the MARC USA website! Email me back if you have any questions. They only have a few more openings so email immediately!

Rob Throckmorton <RThrockmorton at marcusa.com>,
[https://mail.google.com/mail/images/cleardot.gif]Corri Gross <CGross at marcusa.com>

Best wishes,
Hilary

Advertising | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, 2013
President | OU Ad Association
Marketing Director | 2010-2011 National Student Advertising Competition-AAF
Public Relations Director | Ralph and Lucy Schey Sales Centre