[Advert-L] Wednesday's Meeting!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 1 20:59:42 EST 2011

What's good Ad Club,

Happy middle of the week everyone! Get excited because tomorrow is Wednesday and that means it is Ad Club time! If there is one meeting you do not want to miss it is this one, folks.  This week Ad Club will be welcoming THE Vice President and Media Director of Tapestry Multicultural Media Agency, Dana Bonkowski, during our normal meeting time at 6:30 p.m. in Scripps 111. Tapestry is the the country's first and leading Multicultural Media Agency and we are lucky enough to have Dana Bonkowski come and speak to us.

This meeting is open to everyone.  We have put fliers up around campus encouraging everyone and anyone to come and hear Ms. Bonkowski and you would be crazy to miss this opportunity.  ALSO we would love to have a large group take her out to dinner after as well.  Professor Davis as well as Dr. Cheng will be joining us in taking Ms. Bonkowski to dinner and you should all be there!

As always Thumbprint will be meeting at 6 p.m. in Scripps 212 and always encourage all members to come out for that half hour before our Ad Club meeting.

This is a big Wednesday friends so BE THERE!

THANKS.
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
President, Circle K International