[Advert-L] Meeting TONIGHT!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Wed Mar 2 15:50:44 EST 2011

Hey Ad Club!

This is just a reminder about the best meeting of the week, Ad Club.  Remember it is TONIGHT at 6:30 p.m. in Scripps 111.  Tonight we will be welcoming Dana Bonkowski, Vice President and Media Director of Tapestry.  She has come to speak specifically to our meeting to speak to us and anyone else who is interested in hearing a fantastic speaker talk about a fantastic career.  It is in all of your best interest to take full advantage of this!!

Also if you can, stay after and come to dinner with all of us!
Remember as well that Thumbprint, Ad Club's own agency, is meeting tonight at 6 p.m. in Scripps 212.

SEE YOU TONIGHT.
Emily

--

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
President, Circle K International