[Advert-L] Ad Club Executive Board Positions

Lauren Corna laurencorna at gmail.com
Tue Mar 1 11:57:31 EST 2011

Hi Everyone!

As you may know the elections for the new executive board will be taking
place next Wednesday, March 9th during the ad club meeting.  The
descriptions of all positions are attached.  We are still waiting to hear
from Thumbprint how they would like to do their positions and elections,
that information will be passed along soon.

Anyone that is interested in running for an exec position can email me their
top choices for positions.  Each person can run for up to 3 positions.  The
positions will be voted on in order that they are listed on the
attachment.  So for example, if you run for President, Vice President and
Secretary and are not elected President you will be considered for VP.  If
you are elected for Vice President you will no longer be considered for
secretary.

Everyone should feel free to contact the person that holds the current
position that they are thinking about running for to ask more specific
questions as well. (Contact information for all exec board members is listed
on the ad club website.)  Also, next Monday, March 7th at 6:00 pm in Scripps
116 everyone is invited to come sit in on the exec board meeting to ask more
questions and observe what we do!  Deadline for submitting positions you are
interested in running for is Monday, March 7th by midnight!

Thanks!
Lauren Corna