[Advert-L] First Ad Club meeting of the quarter!!!!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Jan 11 11:22:20 EST 2011

 Hey hey Ad Club!

Welcome back to another awesome quarter at OU!  Well the time you have all been waiting for is finally upon us. TOMORROW, Wednesday January 12th we will be having our FIRST Ad Club meeting of this lovely winter quarter! Remember the TIME has CHANGED! It will still be in Scripps 111 tomorrow night but pushed back a half hour to 6:30 p.m.! Our meeting time this quarter will now be Wednesdays at 6:30.

Get excited for this meeting we have a lot of fun stuff to talk to you all about.  NSAC is underway and taking over our lives and we are loving it.  We want everyone to be a part of it so come tomorrow and hear about the different teams and how you can get involved.  ALSO Chicago is coming up and we are going to start going over everything and nailing down the details for that awesome trip. Although winter can be a pain with the weather being so gross, it is when Ad Club is at its finest and we can't wait to get this party started and see all of you tomorrow.

ALSO, Thumbprint, Ad Club's own private ad agency will be meeting tomorrow at 6 p.m. right before the Ad Club meeting in Scripps and they would love you to come and join them if you could.  We are getting a lot of cool new clients around Athens and this is really an awesome way to get more involved with advertising and the group as a whole.

Can't wait to see all your shining faces tomorrow!

Cheers,
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
President, Circle K International