[Advert-L] Ad Club TONIGHT!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Wed Jan 19 10:35:44 EST 2011

 Hello friends,

Just a reminder that TONIGHT we will be having our regular Ad Club meeting in Scripps 111 at 6:30 p.m. (remember that time change!) Tonight is super important so make sure you are there! We will be welcoming a guest speaker, Leslie Fasching, to our meeting.  She is graciously coming to talk to us about this sweet career we call Advertising.

ALSO we will be going over more Chicago details and talking about the upcoming Website Launch Social this Thursday! Woo! This meeting will be awesome so make sure to be there.

For any of you who are not official members of Ad Club and would love to be, there is still time to pay dues.  They are $65 (checks payable to OU Advertising Association). GET THOSE IN ASAP!

See ya tonight!

Stay classy,
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
President, Circle K International