[Advert-L] AD CLUB Woooo!!!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Thu Jan 6 14:29:32 EST 2011

 What's up Ad Clubbers!

Hey everyone and welcome back to the greatest school ever!  I hope everyone had awesome breaks. I also hope you are just as excited as I am to be back because Ad Club is about to be in full swing! Just think of next Wednesday:  You're walking outside, your ears are cold, the air is biting at your face, and you remember...Oh man I have Ad Club tonight! I know.  I just got you so excited.

Just a few reminders to throw out there:  This quarter our weekly meetings will still be every Wednesday night in Scripps 111 but the time has changed! It will now be 6:30 p.m. instead of 6:00 p.m. It's just bumped back a half hour so just a warning for all of my dear ad clubbers.  Our weekly meetings will resume next Wednesday, January 12th so get ready. ALSO, Professor Davis wanted me to let everyone that the summer internship with Starcom Mediavest in Chicago is now available online for those that are interested.  So get those resumes together and get that application in!

One last thing, every Winter we take a trip to Chicago for a few days for the advertising conference and different agency visits.  Candace would like everyone to start looking at the megabus website to book their megabus ticket.  It departs on February 10th and the conference is on February 11th.  So everyone interested in Chicago next month (which, come on, should be everyone) go on the website and start looking at your bus tickets.

So that's about everything for now.  Get ready for an awesome quarter everyone.  NSAC is underway 100% and we have a ton of awesome things planned for the whole group so get excited.  See you all next Wednesday!

Peace,
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
President, Circle K International