[Advert-L] Ad Club This Week!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 12 18:25:48 EDT 2011

Hey Ad Clulb!

Happy 3rd week everyone! Alright it's that time of the week again.  Tomorrow, Wednesday, we will be having our normal Ad Club meeting in Scripps 111 at 6 p.m. We have a lot to go over and it's really important that everyone be there.  Also if you wanted a tee shirt still, if you signed up or if you didn't, they are $20! Please bring $20 for Stephanie and get one of our super awesome tees.

Along with the tee shirts, our killer NSAC books are in as well and those are $15!! These books look amazing this year and they are an incredible portfolio piece.  After the meeting feel free to join us all for a little slice night! Wednesdays = Ad Club and slice night. WHAT COULD BE BETTER.

See you all tomorrow folks!

Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
President, Circle K International