[Advert-L] Tonight's Meeting!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 20 11:14:40 EDT 2011

What's up Ad Clubbers,

Alrighty it is Wednesday which means tonight at 6 p.m. we will be having the greatest meeting of all time in Scripps 111.  That's right friends, Ad Club is tonight. This week our NSAC Presentation Team will be presenting our campaign to the group and it is super important to get everyone's feedback! We have all worked very hard on this and now our presentation team is working very hard to make sure it is the best it can be so BE THERE!

Also we will have the NSAC books as well so bring $15 to get a copy.

Tonight is going to be awesome everyone we will be announcing the incredible speakers we have coming up the rest of Spring as well.  You really do not want to miss this one!

See you tonight,
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism
Ohio University

Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
President, Circle K International