[Advert-L] Presentation Team Results!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Thu Apr 7 17:36:25 EDT 2011

Hey Ad Club!

Thank you to all who voted yesterday and to everyone who participated in tryouts.

Without further ado, our NSAC presentation team: Sam Akins, Eric White, Hilary Johnson, Brooke Barron and Stephanie Cesear!

Congratulations to our team! Our alternate this year will be Jimmy Kahler should anything happen that would prevent anyone on our team from being able to present.

We look forward to working with this team and can't wait to bring home a win for Ad Club and Ohio University!

Thanks,

Chad & Caroline
NSAC 2010-2011 Campaign Directors