[Advert-L] 8 FEST

Johnson, Hilary hj261609 at ohio.edu
Wed Apr 6 23:17:07 EDT 2011

Hello AD CLUBBERS....

I'm selling 8 Fest tickets!! They're the same as last year ($25) and $5 goes to a non-profit. This will be normal price because Kegfly isn't having anymore deals on them.
Contact me ASAP because, as of now, I only have a limited amount ... email or 304.203.5633

Best wishes,
Hilary

Public Relations | E.W. Scripps School of Journalism, 2013
President | OU Ad Association
Marketing Director | 2010-2011 National Student Advertising Competition-AAF
Professional Sales Certificate Candidate | Ralph and Lucy Schey Sales Centre