[Advert-L] First Ad Club Meeting of the year!!!!!!!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 14 13:46:42 EDT 2010

 What's going on Ad Club??!

Hello to all of Ad Club still on the listserv from last year and hello to all of you who signed up at the involvement fair last week!  I hope everyone had a phenomenal summer! I also hope everyone is excited to be back into school because back to school means one thing, and that is Ad Club.  So get excited because our FIRST Ad Club meeting of the year is going to be TOMORROW, WEDNESDAY Sept. 15th, in SCRIPPS 111 at 6 p.m!!!

I really hope to see everyone there because it's going to be a really fun meeting tomorrow.  Come on out and get to know a little bit about Ad Club and what we do.  You will also be meeting your Executive Board for this year so come and say hi to us! We're a fun group I promise and we're all excited to see everyone, new and old.  Also, as if that's not enough, we will be having PIZZA after the meeting.  Now you all have an excuse to come for sure.

So that's tomorrow, Wednesday in Scripps 111 at 6 p.m.  Come one out! Bring your friends! Meet everyone and let's have a great kick off to Ad Club this year. Woo!

See you all tomorrow!
Emily

Emily Lasko
Member Relations Chair