[Advert-L] Exec Board Meeting tomorrow!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Sep 7 22:37:04 EDT 2010

What's going on Ad Club!?

Hello all! I hope you all had a lovely summer break. I'm sending this out actually to all of those on this year's Executive Board.  TOMORROW, Wednesday September 8th, we need all of those holding an Executive position to meet up to talk about our first Ad Club meeting of the year!  So all you Execs please come and meet at 6pm at the Scripps Amphitheater to get this show on the road :)

But don't worry fellow Ad Clubbers we are meeting for you so we can talk about the first meeting.  Keep checking your email because I will be sending one out shortly with information about our first real Ad Club meeting.

6pm TOMORROW EXECS!!!

Emily

Emily Lasko
Member Relations Chair