[Advert-L] Wednesday Ad Club!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 26 13:10:16 EDT 2010

 What's up Ad Club,

It's that time of the week again everyone! Tomorrow, Wednesday, we will be having our regular Ad Club meeting at 6 p.m. in Scripps 111.  The first fifteen minutes or so of our meeting we will be announcing this year's NSAC directors and go over some announcements.  And then the fun begins.

In honor of everyone's favorite holiday at Ohio University, we will be joining our good friends in PRSSA to carve pumpkins! Woo! We will provide pizza, candy, cider, and of course the pumpkins.  So come on out this week for an awesome Ad Club meeting.

See you all tomorrow!

Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student