[Advert-L] Ad Club This Wednesday!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Oct 19 15:54:21 EDT 2010

 What's up Ad Club,

How's it going everyone? I hope everyone's week isn't as crazy as mine has been, but that's okay because you all know what tomorrow is!  Tomorrow is Wednesday which means Ad Club at 6 p.m. in Scripps 111.  Woo!  This week the time has come to learn what Ad Club is all about.  We will be presenting the case study for this years NSAC Campaign for our client, JC Penny!  This is it; our bread and butter. This is the reason Ad Club is so awesome.  NSAC has arrived.

Our NSAC Campaign can be a lot to take in at first so that is why this meeting we are going to spend the time learning about our client and what the future holds in store for all of us Ad Clubbers.  ALSO what is a campaign without directors?? SO ALL OF YOU make sure to submit your directors applications TOMORROW at the meeting!

Tomorrow is also when we will be collecting DUES!  For everyone that has not yet turned them in they are $60 (checks payable to Ohio University Advertising Association).  And don't forget about our own Ad Club run Advertising Agency, Thumbprint.  They will be meeting at 5 p.m. before our regular meeting in Scripps 114.  Go and be a part of something awesome.

That's about all I have for now.  Til tomorrow folks,

Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism