[Advert-L] Congrats Directors!!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Thu Oct 28 12:49:51 EDT 2010

 What's up Ad Club,

We are so excited about this year's upcoming NSAC Campaign.  For those that didn't make it and for those that did, here is one more congratulations to the 2010 NSAC Directors!

Congratulations to this year's NSAC directors for the JCPenney Campaign and thank you to everyone who applied, we are extremly excited to begin this campaign!

Campaign Directors:  Caroline Johnson and Chad Harville
Marketing Directors:  Eric White and Hilary Johson
Creative Directors:  Robert Doll and Jimmy Kahler
PR Directors:  Rachel Rilley and Brooke Carpenter
Promotions Directors:  Emily Lasko and Kristen Reid
Media Directors:  Mallory Kyle, Brooke Barron, and Sam Akins
Production Directors:  Tyler Perrino and Megan Hillman

This year is about to be awesome as always!

See you all next week!
Emily

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student