[Advert-L] OASIS Competition

Barley, William wb265406 at ohio.edu
Sun Apr 18 17:50:02 EDT 2010

 Hey guys,
So we've come up with the beginning of what we feel is a pretty good direction for the OASIS competition. That said, we've got a lot of work to do as the deadline is less than a month away. I know we had a lot of interest in helping out and now that time has come. So, if you still want to be a part of the team, we'll be meeting Tomorrow evening right after our exec meeting. So that'll be Monday (tomorrow) at around 7 o clock. Meet in the Scripps Amphitheater and we'll move from there if need be.

Thanks guys! We're excited to bring this plan to life.

-Mitch, Lauren and Caroline.