[Advert-L] Wednesday's Meeting!

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 20 16:55:11 EDT 2010

 What's up Ad Club,

This week we will be having our normal meeting Wednesday at 6 p.m. in Scripps 111.  This is a very important meeting because the Presentation Team will be presenting our NSAC campaign for all of us to watch.  It's time to see the final product of all our hard work from this year so come out and see it all put together!!  Also come ready to critique and ask questions so our team is more than prepared for the competition.

If you ordered a book or were interested in our NSAC book remember to bring money as well!  $15 cash or checks to OU Ad Association.  The books look awesome this year and they're a great tool to pull out in an interview to show off the campaign that you were all a part of.

Wednesdays also mean 50 cent slices at Courtside so bring a couple bucks and join us after the meeting for pizza!  We do things right in Ad Club..especially during Spring Quarter :)

So get ready for tomorrow! This meeting is very important and we're ready to show off our final NSAC campaign!!

Emily

P.S.  Check out the Ad Club blog online!  Head to www.ou-adclub.blogspot.com :)

Emily Lasko
E.W. Scripps School of Journalism