[Advert-L] Wednesday's Meeting

Lasko, Emily el261708 at ohio.edu
Tue Apr 13 10:35:30 EDT 2010

 Hey Ad Club,

This Wednesday we will be starting our meeting in our normal room 6 p.m. Scripps 111.  Come if you pre-ordered an NSAC book and if you are still interested in one come as well so we can get a final count if we need to order more.

Also...get ready for some KICKBALL!! PRSSA decided not to wimp out this year and chose to play against us this Wednesday :) We will be playing at the McCracken fields.  Get ready to win because it gets competitive :)

Sooo get excited for Wednesday and bring your A game.  Remember we'll meet at Scripps and walk over to McCracken together after we get books or a count for those who would still like to get one.  Remember they're 15 dollars.

ALSO our Client Committee would love a name that isn't "client committee."  (Not that that doesn't sound great or anything.) So think up some ideas and if you have anything send them to rd229606 at ohio.edu.  It's Ad Club right?? Let's get the poor guys a better name.

See you tomorrow everyone!

Emilyyyy

Emily Lasko
Advertising Management Student