[Advert-L] NSAC Competition and Books

Katie Burkhart katieburkhart2010 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 12 18:32:04 EDT 2010

Hi Ad Club,

The NSAC District 5 Competition is quickly approaching!!  The competition is
on Saturday April 24.  The first team presents at 7:30 am.  We present at
10:30 am.  The team will be staying at the Cleveland Airport Marriott on
Friday.  This is the same place that the competition will also take place.
 The competition ends after the awards ceremony from 5:00 pm- 6:00 pm.

The address to the hotel is:
Cleveland Airport Marriot
4277 West 150th Street
Cleveland, OH44135

We need a count ASAP of who will be attending the competition.  Anyone is
welcome and we can try to set up carpools on Wednesday for those who would
like to come cheer the team on at Districts.  Please respond to this email
if you know that you are attending the competition.  We will need to have a
finalized list on Wednesday at Ad Club.

Also, if you pre-ordered a NSAC book, please bring your money on Wednesday!!
 We will try to get people who did not pre-order their books on Wednesday
but we may need to order more.  We will get the final book count on
Wednesday and then proceed to order more.

If you have any questions about anything, please let me or Lauren know!

Have a great evening!

Katie and Lauren

--
Katie Burkhart