[Advert-L] Wednesdays Meeting -- Directors Announced!

Katie Burkhart kb382106 at ohio.edu
Mon Oct 5 18:50:39 EDT 2009

Hi Ad Club,
At our meeting this Wednesday at 6:00 pm, we will be announcing the
directors for the 2010 NSAC competition!  After the directors are announced
we will have sign ups for each of the teams.  Also we will begin to do some
initial research on the client by watching a few State Farm spots.  Once we
complete the initial business, we are going to head to Courtside for 50 cent
Slice Night!  This will be a good way to kick- off the campaign, talk with
the directors and also decide which teams you are interested in.

Reminders:  Dues ($65) are due October 21!
                   Bring your money for your t-shirts ($15, we will have
some order forms and will also show the design again)

See you Wednesday!

Katie Burkhart
Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
kb382106 at ohio.edu