[Advert-L] DIRECTORS APPS DUE TOMORROW & a few other things ...

Katie Burkhart katieburkhart2010 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 16:27:50 EDT 2009

Hey ad clubbers,

Hope everyone learned something and enjoyed last nights Ad 101.  Just a few
quick reminders

- NSAC directors applications are due TOMORROW.  Get them to the Scripps
mailbox by early morning FRIDAY OCTOBER 2 or email them to Mitch at
wb265406 at ohio.edu.
- You can bring dues ($65) and t-shirt order forms and money ($15) to the
meeting next week or drop them in the Ad Club mailbox anytime.  We will show
the t-shirt design again at Wednesdays meeting.
- Megan wanted to remind everyone a few things about New York:

In case you missed the meeting last night and you are planning on going to
New York with us, be sure to stop by the ad club mailbox to grab a plans
form. I'm just trying to   get an idea of who is going and whatnot, so
please fill it out (keep the top half for yourself) and stick it back in the
mailbox. In case you don't know where the mailbox is, it's in that little
room in the hallway behind Scripps 111. Thanks :)

I think that is all!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

Katie Burkhart
Member Relations Chair, Ohio University Advertising Association
kb382106 at ohio.edu