[Advert-L] New York info and this week's meeting

Katie Burkhart katieburkhart2010 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 21:22:23 EDT 2009

Hey Ad Club!
This Wednesday we will be celebrating Homecoming with a Skype chat session
with two recent grads, Katie Mooney and Victor Rasgaitis.  Both are working
at Barefoot Proximity in Cincinnati.  They will be discussing the adjustment
to the real world, what helped prepare them, and what they are experiencing
in their jobs.  Please come with questions for them!

Also bring money for t- shirts and dues.  We will also be signing up for
NSAC teams.

Finally there are a few last things we need to take care of about New York.
 If you have decided to attend the conference and did not already sign up on
the sheet on Wednesday, please email Megan (meganpaynter at gmail.com).
 Priority registrasion and group discount makes it $76.50.  If we do not get
a few more people to go, we will not get the group rate.  If you are still
unsure- check the website:  awny.org/careerconference.html or email Megan
with any questions.

See everyone Wednesday!

Katie Burkhart
Member Relations Chair, Ohio University