[Advert-L] 90s Social tomorrow!!

Katie Burkhart kb382106 at ohio.edu
Wed May 27 22:18:29 EDT 2009

Hey Ad Club,

We are going to have the 90s Social tomorrow starting 9:00pm at my house,
74 West State Street (yellow house, few houses after the middle school on
the right side of the road when coming from Court St).  We will watch the
rest of the Cavs game and party 90s style!!  Come dressed in your favorite
scruntchy and parachute pants and other 90s attire.

Also just a reminder, we are having the garage sale tomorrow starting at
11am on the fourth floor of Baker.  Bring any items you have to donate to
the sale or to the attic in Scripps by 11 am.

Please feel free to call me if you have trouble finding the house or if you
have any questions!

Hope to see you all tomorrow!

Katie Burkhart
Member Relations Chair