[Advert-L] Saatchi & Saatchi Managing Director speaking to Ad Club tomorrow!

Katie Burkhart kb382106 at ohio.edu
Tue May 26 19:05:11 EDT 2009

Michael Zuna, newly appointed managing director at Saatchi & Saatchi, will
be speaking to Ad Club tomorrow at 6:00 pm in Scripps 111.  After the
meeting, we will be taking Mr. Zuna to BW3's.

We will also be painting the graffiti wall tomorrow at 6:30AM (yes, 6:30
Wednesday morning!) to welcome Mr. Zuna.  We will meet at the wall (on
Richland) tomorrow morning to paint!

Also, please bring any items you have for the garage sale on Thursday.

Come out tomorrow to help us paint the wall, hear Mr. Zuna speak, and also
get updated on all the events that will be coming up this week.

Katie Burkhart
Member Relations Chair
Ohio University Advertising Association

74 West State Street