[Advert-L] Ad Club on The Creative Blender

vr234905 at ohio.edu vr234905 at ohio.edu
Thu May 21 02:13:44 EDT 2009

Hey Ad Clubbers,

Thanks so much to all of you who were able to see Ryan and I present The
Creative Blender today! You guys were really helpful in taking this thing to the
next level.

For those of you who weren't able to make it: we recently launched a
peer-to-peer online portfolio school called The Creative Blender where
advertising students can collaborate to build killer portfolios.

We'd really appreciate it (and we hope it will be beneficial to you) if you guys
would sign up and build a portfolio of your own!

Go to: http://www.TheCreativeBlender.com

Thanks a million everybody!

Happy Blending,
NARWHAL (Victor Rasgaitis and Ryan Dease)