[Advert-L] Prof. Davis's Party

Mitch Barley wb265406 at ohio.edu
Sun May 31 14:20:22 EDT 2009

Hi everyone!

hope you all had a fun weekend. Im sending this to you guys to remind you that Professor Davis's Party
is tomorrow night!

 For everyone who wants to come, we'll meet at Scripps at about 6:00, get organized and then make
sure everyone can get there.

Also, I have directions for anyone who is planning on drivers. We're going to need people to drive, so if
you have a car it would be very helpful if you could carpool at least a couple of people.

This should be a pretty fun time! See you guys tomorrow and if you have any questions, feel free to call
or email me.
(330)414-9402
wb265406 at ohio.edu

Thanks everyone,