[Unifiedsisters] Girl Talk This Thursday!

Bryant, Brianna bb594712 at ohio.edu
Tue Mar 17 18:30:31 EDT 2015

Hey Ladies,

I hope everyone is having a great week! This week we will be having girl talk at Yonni's apartment at Courtyard. We will be catching the Courtyard bus (it's free) from campus. We will have pizza and be discussing a topic of your choice.Please reply to this e-mail if you are coming and/or plan on bringing someone with you so we know how much pizza to get.  Also, don't forget those who applied for e-board that interviews are this week! Hope to see you all Thursday! ?

Brianna Lee Bryant
Ohio University '17
?Social Work Major/Psychology Minor
Caribbean Scholars Association: Secretary
Unified Sisters: Fundraising Chair
Office of Multicultural Student Access and Retention: Peer Mentor