[Unifiedsisters] Tonight's meeting

Bryant, Brianna bb594712 at ohio.edu
Thu Mar 12 14:52:29 EDT 2015

Hello Ladies,

I hope everyone had a fantastic Spring break and is ready to finish the year strong! Keep in mind that we will be having a general body meeting tonight where we will be discussing Women's Empowerment Week and the events we will be having. Also, we will be talking to those of you who applied for e-board postitions about interview times! Hope to see everyone tonight and have a great rest of the day!

Brianna Lee Bryant
Ohio University '17
?Social Work Major/Psychology Minor
Caribbean Scholars Association: Secretary
Unified Sisters: Fundraising Chair
Office of Multicultural Student Access and Retention: Peer Mentor