[Unifiedsisters] E-Board applications

Bryant, Brianna bb594712 at ohio.edu
Tue Feb 24 14:30:50 EST 2015

Hey ladies,

Don't forget that E-board applications are due THIS THURSDAY Feb. 26th at our General body meeting. I've attached the application if you did not receive one and would like to apply. All positions are open except president and vp. You can give them to any E-board member. Also, this Thursday we will be collaborating with the women of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority Inc. in AKArobics. There will be line dancing and fun times, so come out to the MCC at 7:08! Hope to see you all on Thursday and have a great week! ?

Brianna Lee Bryant
Ohio University '17
?Social Work Major/Psychology Minor
Caribbean Scholars Association: Secretary
Unified Sisters: Fundraising Chair
Office of Multicultural Student Access and Retention: Peer Mentor