[Unifiedsisters] GB Meeting Tomorrow!

Bryant, Brianna bb594712 at ohio.edu
Thu Feb 12 00:23:27 EST 2015

Hello Ladies,

Hope everyone is enjoying their week! Don't forget about our general body meeting tomorrow at 7:30 in the MCC! Also, E-board applications are due February 26th. If you're interested please make sure to fill out the application and turn it in to Kay or any other e-board member. For those of you who did not make it to last week's meeting and would like to apply for a position, let me know and I will send you an application. Hope to see you all tomorrow as we will have a great discussion!

Brianna Lee Bryant
Ohio University '17
?Social Work Major/Psychology Minor
Caribbean Scholars Association: Secretary
Unified Sisters: Fundraising Chair
Office of Multicultural Student Access and Retention: Peer Mentor